Posted by Rebecca
Do you feel a little more relaxed? A little pampered?
– Clean bathroom and related closets. Deep clean done!
– Declutter bathroom cabinets and closets. I tossed and consolidated and reorganized.
– Arrange your bathroom efficiently. I don’t have any complaints in this area. My bathroom is efficient and organized. Now if only I was a little more efficient….
– Upgrade your razor and shaving supplies. I replaced my razor, and I regularly use a nice softening shaving cream. My razor of choice is Gillette Venus Original Razor.
– Purchase bath salts and a nice soap. I have several bath salts that remain unused because my hot water tank does not provide me with enough hot water for a bath in the cooler months. Sigh…. My favorite soap is a splurge. It is the Karma Soap from Lush Cosmetics. I don’t have a Lush store close by, but when I find one I stock up. This soap is expensive, but smells like heaven, and lasts a long time.
– Place a candle in your bathroom. I have candles in my bathroom, and light them on occasion, but constantly worry about starting a fire. My bathroom is small, and my shower curtains are this light gauzy material. And my trailer is like a completely non-sealed wind tunnel. I worry a breeze is going to blow my curtains into the candle, and poof, Cassi and I are instantly standing in a pile of ashes that used to be our home. Have I mentioned how flammable trailers are??….
– Consider scents for your home. I use a lot of scented things on a daily basis – soaps, lotions, perfume. My front door kerplunks you into my bedroom, and whenever I walk in I can smell my latest body lotion of choice. So I have decided not to consider any other scents for my home. I have enough already, thank you very much.
– Wake early and take a bath before work. Hah! I already get up at 5:45 every day during the week, so all I can say about this suggestion is Hah! Oh, and that whole hot water issue I mentioned too….
I think I may have been a little uncooperative this week. But I figure if I’m already content with some of my ways, why mess with them. That’s the fun part about doing a challenge like this on your own – you can adjust it or omit things as needed, and no one is there to give you a hard time. Hooray!
P.S. Cassi says, “Hello, and thank you for all the kind words.” 😉