Posted by Rebecca
Did you get some sleep this week? Sleep was not my friend this week, but that’s another story.
– Clean the bedroom and related storage. I was a slacker this week…. 😦 Actually I was out-of-town for most of the week, and then had an unexpected guest over the weekend. So this chore is on my to-do list.
– Buy an air filter for your bedroom. I found several smallish air filters on Amazon this week, many priced below $100. My new infrared heater comes equipped with an air filter, and my vacuum cleaner has an anti-allergen air filter, but I think I would still like to get a small one that I can place close to the head of my bed.
– Buy new sheets, pad, or mattress as needed. I do not need any of these items. I currently have as many sheets as I have room to store, and my mattress is about 5 years old and still going strong.
– Declutter your bedroom. My bedroom is so small, I don’t have the room to store anything in sight, and I have no electronics in my room. I’m an anti-TV-in-the-bedroom girl as it is.
– Arrange the bed against the best wall. Unfortunately I only have one option for the bed location in my bedroom. Fortunately it is a good location and my feet face both the outside door and the hall.
– Make sure your bedroom inspires you. All of my bedroom lights are already on a dimmer, and I have added “pretty alarm clock” to my shopping list. And when I get my mini room makeover that I have planned, I feel my bedroom will be very inspiring, relaxing, and lovely.
– Look into ways to improve your sleep. My bedroom is dark at night, and I sleep with a fan to drown outside noise. I have also purchased a homeopathic sleep aid, but have not tried it yet. I plan to start tonight. I have on-going sleep issues, but don’t like taking anything prescription. Melatonin on its own does not work for me, so I’m looking elsewhere. We’ll see….